I never realized there was so much one could do to color cement. My latest is to use a concrete sealer to bring out the colors.
Fleegle gets his own mold. This is a sculpture of Fleegle I’ve been working on. It is a work in progress but it’s getting there. While looking at the photos I realized the tip of his nose is too square but I think I finally got the ears right. When I finish, I’ll make a rubber mold of him and cast it in concrete for the backyard. Fleegle will like that. He’ll probably lift his leg on it.
These are hydrostone castings from the new molds I made yesterday to keep as copies in case the molds tear or wear out. The all white material sort of dulls their expressions but you get the gist of them. I filled the molds with concrete this morning and those castings will be ready to show in a few days. The molds turned out really clean with clear details. Yeah!