After a few speed bumps, I was able to make a hydrostone casting from the new Labrador mold I modeled after Fleegle. I just filled the mold with concrete and should have an outdoor garden Labrador in a few days ready to keep an eye out for squirrels in the backyard.
Fleegle gets his own mold. This is a sculpture of Fleegle I’ve been working on. It is a work in progress but it’s getting there. While looking at the photos I realized the tip of his nose is too square but I think I finally got the ears right. When I finish, I’ll make a rubber mold of him and cast it in concrete for the backyard. Fleegle will like that. He’ll probably lift his leg on it.